This is the best selected item of other clients buying items related to hijiki seaweed. For additional possibilities, look at our full selection of Hijiki Seaweed or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Hijiki Seaweed Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Hijiki Seaweed Online
- 3.1 Wel-pac Hijiki (Dried Seaweed) 2 Oz.
- 3.2 Welpac Hijiki Dried Seaweed
- 3.3 Welpac Hijiki, 16 Ounce
- 3.4 OHSAWA HIJIKI 1.76 OZ
- 3.5 EDEN HIZIKI SEAWEED 2.1 OZ
- 3.6 Emerald Cove Silver Grade Wakame (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- 3.7 Daechun(Choi's1) Sushi Nori (50 Full Sheets), Resealable, Gold Grade, Product of Korea
- 3.8 Hijiki Seaweed - 60 g (2.1oz) Rich in pro-vitamin A
- 3.9 Eden Foods Seaweed Arame Wild, 2.1 oz
- 3.10 Seaweed Flower Salad 20g (Seaweed Flower Salad 20g 1 Pack)
- 3.11 References
Best Hijiki Seaweed ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Hijiki Seaweed Online
Wel-pac Hijiki (Dried Seaweed) 2 Oz.
- Support Local Market
- Super Healthy Seaweed has more nutrients than most vegetables (Vegan)
- Use it to make sushi, soup, and spring rolls!
- Tastes delicious!
Welpac Hijiki Dried Seaweed
- Net Wt. 2 oz.
- Product of Korea
OHSAWA HIJIKI 1.76 OZ
- Macrobiotic, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-Free
Emerald Cove Silver Grade Wakame (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- Vegan and Non GMO certified
- Great for Seaweed Salads
- Ready-to Eat
- Easy Seal Packaging
Daechun(Choi's1) Sushi Nori (50 Full Sheets), Resealable, Gold Grade, Product of Korea
- Very Fresh.
- Gold Grade, Highest Grade Nori with Natural Unami flavor
- Net Weight: 4.4oz (125g), Product of Korea, South
- Each sush nori sheet is approximately 7.5" X 8.25"
- Resealable bag- store in the refrigerator
Hijiki Seaweed - 60 g (2.1oz) Rich in pro-vitamin A
- Mild flavored, tiny, tight curls sea vegetable native to East Asia. This savory seaweed is highly versatile and very rich in calcium, potassium, sodium, iron, carotene and pro-vitamin A
- This savory seaweed is highly versatile
- Potassium, sodium, iron, carotene
- Pro-vitamin A
Eden Foods Seaweed Arame Wild, 2.1 oz
- Prepared in a dedicated Gluten-free allergy-friendly facility
Seaweed Flower Salad 20g (Seaweed Flower Salad 20g 1 Pack)
- FRESH SEAWEED SALAD
- EASY AND FAST TO COOK
- HEALTHY SEAWEED SALAD
- ADD DRESSING YOU DESIRE INTO SEAWEED FLOWER SALAD
- Yoshinaga, J, Serizawa, Y, Suzuki, S, Al Amin, MH, Yamada, N, Narukawa, T et al.. A Simplified Questionnaire for the Assessment of Inorganic Arsenic Intake in a Japanese Population. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17 (17):. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17176252. PubMed PMID:32867372 .
- Narukawa, T, Raber, G, Itoh, N, Inagaki, K. A New Candidate Reference Material for Inorganic Arsenic and Arsenosugars in Hijiki Seaweed: First Results from an Inter-laboratory Study. Anal Sci. 2020;36 (2):233-239. doi: 10.2116/analsci.19P306. PubMed PMID:32037373 .
- Park, MK, Choi, M, Kim, L, Choi, SD. An improved rapid analytical method for the arsenic speciation analysis of marine environmental samples using high-performance liquid chromatography/inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Environ Monit Assess. 2019;191 (8):525. doi: 10.1007/s10661-019-7675-x. PubMed PMID:31363866 .
- Mise, N, Ohtsu, M, Ikegami, A, Mizuno, A, Cui, X, Kobayashi, Y et al.. Hijiki seaweed consumption elevates levels of inorganic arsenic intake in Japanese children and pregnant women. Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess. 2019;36 (1):84-95. doi: 10.1080/19440049.2018.1562228. PubMed PMID:30632947 .
- Matsumoto-Tanibuchi, E, Sugimoto, T, Kawaguchi, T, Sakakibara, N, Yamashita, M. Determination of Inorganic Arsenic in Seaweed and Seafood by LC-ICP-MS: Method Validation. J AOAC Int. 2019;102 (2):612-618. doi: 10.5740/jaoacint.18-0148. PubMed PMID:30205865 .
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.