This is actually the top choice of other clients getting products related to kelp flakes. For additional alternatives, take a look at our full selection of Kelp Flakes or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Kelp Flakes Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Kelp Flakes Online
- 3.1 Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Organic Kelp Granules Salt Alternative 1.5 oz (Pack of 3)
- 3.2 Bragg, Organic Sea Kelp Delight Seasoning, 2.7 oz (76.5 g) - 2pc
- 3.3 STARWEST BOTANICALS Organic Kelp Granules,1 Pound
- 3.4 Sea Seasonings Triple Blend Flakes 1 Ounces by Maine Coast ( 2 Pack )
- 3.5 VitaminSea Organic Wild Atlantic Kelp - Flakes Laminaia Digitata Seaweed - 4 oz / 112 G - Maine Coast Sea Vegetables - USDA & Vegan - Kosher Certified - For Keto & Paleo Diets (DG F4)
- 3.6 Kelp Granules 1 Lb, Raw, Sun-Dried, Natural Iodine Supplement for Thyroid, Dry Seaweed, non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Canada
- 3.7 Kelp Granules Sea-Seasoning Shaker (Kelp Blend) | 1.5 oz tube | Organic Seaweed Seasoning | Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- 3.8 VitaminSea Organic Kombu Sugar Kelp - Flakes 4 oz / 112 G Saccharina Maine Coast Seaweed - USDA & Vegan Certified - Kosher - Perfect For Keto - Raw Wild Atlantic Ocean Sea Vegetables (KF4)
- 3.9 Organic Kombu Kelp Flakes - Young Baby Seaweed Grown in North Atlantic, Premium Quality Freeze-Dried for higher vitamin content. Soft Texture & Mild Taste. ½ tsp for daily vitamins. 60 Servings
- 3.10 Maine Coast Sea Vegetables Organic Kelp Granules Salt Alternative ( 2 Pack )
- 3.11 References
Best Kelp Flakes ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Kelp Flakes Online
Bragg, Organic Sea Kelp Delight Seasoning, 2.7 oz (76.5 g) - 2pc
- All Purpose Delicious Seasoning
- Natural Low-Sodium Alternative
- Gluten Free, USDA Organic
STARWEST BOTANICALS Organic Kelp Granules,1 Pound
- Certified organic
- Kosher certified
- Not irradiated and no additives or perservatices
VitaminSea Organic Wild Atlantic Kelp - Flakes Laminaia Digitata Seaweed - 4 oz / 112 G - Maine Coast Sea Vegetables - USDA & Vegan - Kosher Certified - For Keto & Paleo Diets (DG F4)
- CERTIFIED - Our Seaweed products are Vegan - USDA organic Certified and Kosher Vaad HaKashrus of Eastern Canada and Maine
- HAND HARVESTED from the Pristine Waters of Maine. L.Digitata grows in the subtidal waters off the coast of Maine.
- ABOUT FINGER KELP - The blade of Digitata are large and shaped like the palm of a hand with a number of more or less regular finger-like segments. This seaweed can be distinguished from the rather similar Laminaria hyperborea by being darker in color and having a shorter stipe that does not easily snap when bent.
- BENEFITS - Provides minerals found in sea water, especially iodine and trace minerals that may be leaking in our depleted soils. Made in USA and carefully packed in a 4oz bag.
Kelp Granules 1 Lb, Raw, Sun-Dried, Natural Iodine Supplement for Thyroid, Dry Seaweed, non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Canada
- ✅ KELP SEASONING WITH RICH UMAMI FLAVOR – Adds a savory or meaty taste to your favorite homemade recipes
- ✅ IODINE SUPPLEMENT – Health boosting superfood contains naturally occurring iodine, which supports thyroid health and metabolism, when eaten as part of a balanced diet
- ✅ VERSATILE SEA VEGETABLE – Kelp algae is great for making healthy pasta substituting kelp noodles, green smoothies, shakes, snack, salad and pizza topping, or as a natural salt alternative
- ✅ HIGH CALCIUM & FIBER STAPLE – Brown kelp seaweed is known to promote gut health, and has high concentrations of calcium, more than milk
- ✅ NUTRIENT DENSE GREENS – Superfood contains antioxidants, vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D & E, zinc minerals, magnesium, iron, potassium, copper and micro-nutrients. Makes a great addition to Keto, paleo and vegan diets
Kelp Granules Sea-Seasoning Shaker (Kelp Blend) | 1.5 oz tube | Organic Seaweed Seasoning | Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- CONTAINS: a 1.5 oz (43 g) shaker of "Kelp Graules" for your table or pantry. These shakers are refillable with a removable cap
- ORGANIC: This product is Certified Organic by OCIA
- QUALITY: Sustainably-harvested in some of the cleanest waters in the world and tested for microbes, heavy metals, radioactivity, and other pollutants
- NUTRITIOUS FOOD: A good source of vegetable protein, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamins, anti-oxidants, iodine and other trace minerals
- EMPLOYEE-OWNED: As of 2017, Maine Coast Sea Vegetables was established as an employee-owned business where 100% of the company’s ownership is invested in an E.S.O.P. or an employee stock ownership plan.
VitaminSea Organic Kombu Sugar Kelp - Flakes 4 oz / 112 G Saccharina Maine Coast Seaweed - USDA & Vegan Certified - Kosher - Perfect For Keto - Raw Wild Atlantic Ocean Sea Vegetables (KF4)
- KOMBU grows in the subtidal waters off the coast of Maine. It is rich in iodine and calcium. This brown seaweed can be used as a wrap when baking and steaming. The contents of the wrap become infused with the sweet flavor while remaining moist and flavorful.
- CERTIFIED - Our Seaweed products are Vegan Certified, USDA Organic Certified and Kosher Vaad HaKashrus of Eastern Canada and Maine Certified. We are required to undergo testing for heavy metals to maintain our USDA Certified Organic.
- HEALTHY - Seaweed is rich in iodine, a critical nutrient for maintaining a healthy thyroid that is not found in many other foods and an amazing source of antioxidants and can be beneficial in dealing with inflammation, which is a contributor to a variety of ailments, including arthritis, celiac disease, asthma, depression and obesity. It is also a popular addition to those following a vegan, vegetarian, kosher, organic or raw diet.
- PACKED WITH MACRONUTRIENTS - Our Seaweed products are packed with macronutrients which are defined as a class of chemical compounds that humans consume in the largest quantities (must be above a threshold amount) and they provide humans with the bulk of their energy. Included as the 3 primary macronutrients are carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- PROCESSING - We pick through the seaweed removing any shells or tiny pebbles that might have gotten mixed in with the seaweed. Then we run it through our milling machine.
- 💍 HIGHEST QUALITY: Get 100% pure, freeze-dried Atlantic Kombu seaweed. Our freeze-drying technique locks in nutrients and preserves without additives. Very low humidity prevents it from getting spoiled. This is a vegan, GMO-free and cruelty-free whole food you can enjoy with peace of mind. Simply delicious!
- 💰 GREAT VALUE: 60 servings are packed into this 100% biodegradable, eco-friendly bag. One gram of seaweed flakes = 25 grams of fresh seaweed. The fresh Atlantic Kombu is quickly freeze-dried after harvesting to preserve nutrients and remove 99% of water, giving you more seaweed and less water per gram.
- 🌱 USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Numami baby seaweed is responsibly cultivated in North Atlantic. It purifies the ocean, produces oxygen and supports sea life. Baby seaweed is harvested after just four months for freshness and to limit exposure to heavy metals and toxins, unlike other wild-harvested seaweeds.
- 💪 SUPERFOOD HEALTH BENEFITS: Kombu seaweed detoxifies and is full of vitamins and minerals, including iodine for thyroid support. It boosts cell growth and repair and immune, brain, nervous and gastrointestinal systems. An excellent nutritional supplement for pregnant and breastfeeding women or children.
- 🍲 ADD TO ANY RECIPE: Our cultivated Kombu seaweed has an excellent savoury taste and soft texture that blends easily. Many professional chefs use this as a natural flavor enhancer replacement to salt for healthy cooking and nutrient-packed delicious food. Enjoy
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.