This is actually the top rated choice of other clients acquiring items related to kombu seaweed. For further possibilities, check out our full list of Kombu Seaweed or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Kombu Seaweed Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Kombu Seaweed Online
- 3.1 Emerald Cove Silver Grade Pacific Kombu (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- 3.2 CENALGA Organic Atlantic Kelp Kombu Whole Leaf Seaweed - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g Bag - Vegan - Perfect for Keto / Paleo Diet or Detox - naturally Gluten-Free - non-GMO - Fat-Free (1)
- 3.3 WEL-PAC Dashi Kombu Dried Seaweed (Pack 1)
- 3.4 YUHO Kombu Dried Seaweed Sun Dried No Preservatives No Sand, All Natural 14.10 Oz (7.05 Oz Bag Pack of 2)
- 3.5 Emerald Cove Silver Grade Wakame (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- 3.6 Premium Dried Seaweed for Dashi, Kombu (Kelp) in Bulk | 2 lb - 32 Oz
- 3.7 Sugar Kelp "Atlantic Kombu" Whole Leaf | 2 oz Bag | Organic Seaweed | Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- 3.8 VitaminSea Organic Kombu Sugar Kelp - Whole Leaf 4 oz / 112 G Saccharina Maine Coast Seaweed - USDA & Vegan Certified - Kosher - Great For Keto - Wild Atlantic Hand Harvested - Sun Dried (KW4)
- 3.9 Daechun(Choi's1) Sushi Nori (50 Full Sheets), Resealable, Gold Grade, Product of Korea
- 3.10 CENALGA Irish Organic Certified (IOFGA) Kombu Sugar Kelp (Saccharina) Whole Leaf - Sustainably hand harvested from wildcrafted seaweed - naturally sun-dried - Pure Nature - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g
- 3.11 References
Best Kombu Seaweed ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Kombu Seaweed Online
Emerald Cove Silver Grade Pacific Kombu (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- Dried Kombu Seaweed (Laminaria Japonica)
- Superior Flavor
- Harvested and processed using traditional methods
- Easy seal packaging
CENALGA Organic Atlantic Kelp Kombu Whole Leaf Seaweed - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g Bag - Vegan - Perfect for Keto / Paleo Diet or Detox - naturally Gluten-Free - non-GMO - Fat-Free (1)
- Organic Kombu Seaweed
- Hand Selected Whole Leaves - Restaurant Quality
- High in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 - Rich in Laminarin and Mannitol - High in Calcium and Iodine
- Sustainably hand-picked and sun-cured from the clean, cold waters of Canada's East coast
- Gluten Free - Non-GMO - Kosher - Natural Detox - Perfect for Keto / Paleo Diet
WEL-PAC Dashi Kombu Dried Seaweed (Pack 1)
- Use to enhance the flavor of soup or stew
- Add to water and boil to make kombu broth
- Dried seaweed
YUHO Kombu Dried Seaweed Sun Dried No Preservatives No Sand, All Natural 14.10 Oz (7.05 Oz Bag Pack of 2)
- Dried Kombu Seaweed grows below 40 meters deep in the Bohai Sea in Shandong province, the water flow is urgent, pollution-free, ISO22000, HACCP certificated.
- Dried kelp 6 Times Volume Yield After Soaking, sun dried, no additives, no preservatives, no sand.
- Dried Seaweed conform to FDA, CFIA, AQIS, EFSA and other importers of food standards for production; the same in North America, Australia, Europe, Asia offline supermarket can be purchased.
- Kelp is rich in iodine, which is a weakly alkaline food that can remove body fat and lower blood fat.
- Dried kelp Use to enhance the flavor of soup or stew.
Emerald Cove Silver Grade Wakame (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- Vegan and Non GMO certified
- Great for Seaweed Salads
- Ready-to Eat
- Easy Seal Packaging
- Finding a good quality tasting kombu is hard to come by, we did the work for you and believe you will thoroughly enjoy using Tetsujin kombu in your dashi and other recipes.
- The only way to make a tasty broth or Dashi is to soak overnight piece of Kombu, then boil just for a few minutes with Tetsujin Bonito flakes - This will extract the flavors beautifully.
- Restaurant Quality ingredient in bulk size, this is enough Kombu for a serious foodie (250 single servings) or if needed for a large group or party. Used in all kinds of recipes for soups and broths.
- Product of China - This combination of vitamins and minerals makes kombu a nutrition powerhouse, chock full of antioxidants, which also boosts immunity.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee - At WB Home Co. Our goal is to have you satisfied with your purchase, if for whatever reason you are not happy let us know and we will give you a full refund for your purchase.
Sugar Kelp "Atlantic Kombu" Whole Leaf | 2 oz Bag | Organic Seaweed | Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- CONTAINS: a 2 oz (56 g) bag of whole leaf Kelp "Wild Atlantic Kombu"
- ORGANIC: This product is Certified Organic by OCIA
- QUALITY: Sustainably-harvested in some of the cleanest waters in the world and tested for microbes, heavy metals, radioactivity, and other pollutants
- NUTRITIOUS FOOD: A good source of vegetable protein, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamins, anti-oxidants, iodine and other trace minerals
- EMPLOYEE-OWNED: As of 2017, Maine Coast Sea Vegetables was established as an employee-owned business where 100% of the company’s ownership is invested in an E.S.O.P. or an employee stock ownership plan.
VitaminSea Organic Kombu Sugar Kelp - Whole Leaf 4 oz / 112 G Saccharina Maine Coast Seaweed - USDA & Vegan Certified - Kosher - Great For Keto - Wild Atlantic Hand Harvested - Sun Dried (KW4)
- KOMBU grows in the subtidal waters off the coast of Maine. It is rich in iodine and calcium. This brown seaweed can be used as a wrap when baking and steaming. The contents of the wrap become infused with the sweet flavor while remaining moist and flavorful.
- CERTIFIED - Our Seaweed products are Vegan Certified, USDA Organic Certified and Kosher Vaad HaKashrus of Eastern Canada and Maine Certified. We are required to undergo testing for heavy metals to maintain our USDA Certified Organic.
- HEALTHY - Seaweed is rich in iodine, a critical nutrient for maintaining a healthy thyroid that is not found in many other foods and an amazing source of antioxidants and can be beneficial in dealing with inflammation, which is a contributor to a variety of ailments, including arthritis, celiac disease, asthma, depression and obesity. It is also a popular addition to those following a vegan, vegetarian, kosher, organic or raw diet.
- PACKED WITH MACRONUTRIENTS - Our Seaweed products are packed with macronutrients which are defined as a class of chemical compounds that humans consume in the largest quantities (must be above a threshold amount) and they provide humans with the bulk of their energy. Included as the 3 primary macronutrients are carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- HAND-HARVESTED from the pristine coastal waters of Maine. We SUSTAINABLY HARVEST these atlantic seaweed.
Daechun(Choi's1) Sushi Nori (50 Full Sheets), Resealable, Gold Grade, Product of Korea
- Very Fresh.
- Gold Grade, Highest Grade Nori with Natural Unami flavor
- Net Weight: 4.4oz (125g), Product of Korea, South
- Each sush nori sheet is approximately 7.5" X 8.25"
- Resealable bag- store in the refrigerator
CENALGA Irish Organic Certified (IOFGA) Kombu Sugar Kelp (Saccharina) Whole Leaf - Sustainably hand harvested from wildcrafted seaweed - naturally sun-dried - Pure Nature - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g
- Irish Organic Certified (IOFGA) Real Sugar Kelp (Saccharina latissima) Whole Leaf - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g - Sustainably hand-harvested from wildcrafted Seaweed, this naturally forces the plant become more resilient and fully develop their nutrients and phytonutrients - naturally non-artificial sun-dried - Pure Nature
- Rich in Iodine, Potassium, Sodium and Vitamin B6, E - Contains naturally Fucoxanthin!
- Chemistry Tested for heavy metals, microbes, radioactivity and other pollutants!
- Fat Free and low on Calories - Ideal for vegans, vegetarians - Keto Diet or Paleo Diets - Naturally Gluten Free - GMO-Free - Pareve
- We avoid Plastic Package <3
- Zaharudin, N, Tullin, M, Pekmez, CT, Sloth, JJ, Rasmussen, RR, Dragsted, LO et al.. Effects of brown seaweeds on postprandial glucose, insulin and appetite in humans - A randomized, 3-way, blinded, cross-over meal study. Clin Nutr. 2020; :. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2020.08.027. PubMed PMID:32917417 .
- Ming, JX, Wang, ZC, Huang, Y, Ohishi, H, Wu, RJ, Shao, Y et al.. Fucoxanthin extracted from Laminaria Japonica inhibits metastasis and enhances the sensitivity of lung cancer to Gefitinib. J Ethnopharmacol. 2020;265 :113302. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2020.113302. PubMed PMID:32860893 .
- Vilar, EG, O'Sullivan, MG, Kerry, JP, Kilcawley, KN. A chemometric approach to characterize the aroma of selected brown and red edible seaweeds / extracts. J. Sci. Food Agric. 2020; :. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.10735. PubMed PMID:32790090 .
- Nishiyama, M, Funaba, M, Matsui, T. Magnesium bioavailability of dried and thinly shaved kombu in rats. J. Sci. Food Agric. 2020; :. doi: 10.1002/jsfa.10639. PubMed PMID:32623713 .
- Greetham, D, Adams, JM, Du, C. The utilization of seawater for the hydrolysis of macroalgae and subsequent bioethanol fermentation. Sci Rep. 2020;10 (1):9728. doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-66610-9. PubMed PMID:32546695 PubMed Central PMC7297732.
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.