This is the leading choice of other clients acquiring items related to skill it algaecide. For more alternatives, take a look at our full recomendations of Skill It Algaecide or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Skill It Algaecide Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Skill It Algaecide Online
- 3.1 Bio-Dex Fast Acting Algaecide Skill-It 32oz. 2-Pack SK132-2
- 3.2 Bio-Dex Fast Acting Pool Algaecide Skill-It 32oz. SK132
- 3.3 Bio-Dex Fast Acting Algaecide Skill-It 32oz. 4-Pack SK132-4
- 3.4 Biodex Laboratories BSK132 Skill-It, 1-Quart
- 3.5 Bio-Dex Skill-It Algaecide
- 3.6 Pool Mate 1-2150-02 Algaecide 50 Swimming Pool Algaecide, 1-Quart, 2-Pack
- 3.7 Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 Pint
- 3.8 Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits - Quick Kill, 30 Ounce
- 3.9 Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon
- 3.10 Mann Lake DC-799 Apivar (10 Pack)
- 3.11 References
Best Skill It Algaecide ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Skill It Algaecide Online
Bio-Dex Fast Acting Pool Algaecide Skill-It 32oz. SK132
- User-friendly, EPA registered algae remover that removes strong and persistent algae including most types, colors and forms of algae.
- 50% concentration that can be applied directly to the water.
- Non-metallic formula that won't cause staining.
- Works best when it is added directly to pool water by itself in the area where the algae is the most severe. Turn off water features and keep agitation to a minimum to prevent excessive foam during treatment. Compatible with most swimming pool chemicals but should NEVER be mixed directly with chlorine or any other oxidizer.
- Add 26 ounces of Skill-it Algaecide to each 50,0000 gallons of water (5.2 ounces per 10,000 gallons) or ratio thereof. Vacuum the pool after 24 hours to remove dead algae. If there algae are still visible, repeat the process until the pool is free of algae. Maintenance dose is 1.6 ounces per 12,500 gallons or 6.5 ounces per 50,000 gallons of water every three to five days or as necessary.
Biodex Laboratories BSK132 Skill-It, 1-Quart
- This biodex laboratories skill-it fast acting super effective algaecide that removes even the toughest black algae
- It helps in eliminate all colors and types quickly
- Also it contains no heavy metals
- Only 5-ounce per 10,000 gallons needed for breakout treatment
- Available in 1-quart bottle
Pool Mate 1-2150-02 Algaecide 50 Swimming Pool Algaecide, 1-Quart, 2-Pack
- Non-Metallic Algaecide
- For All Pool Types (Vinyl, Fiberglass, Concrete, Gunite, etc.)
- Effective against all algae types (Green, Black, Yellow, Mustard, Pink)
- Prevents and Kills Algae
- Wait a minimum of 15 minutes after use
- Weekly maintenance dose: 2 or 3 oz per 10,000 gallons
Southern Ag Surfactant for Herbicides Non-Ionic, 16oz, 1 Pint
- Non-ionic surfactant
- Increases your herbicides effectiveness
- 16. oz.
Summit Responsible Solutions Mosquito Bits - Quick Kill, 30 Ounce
- Environmentally Sound Biological Mosquito Control
- Sprinkle Mosquito Bits to quickly annihilate the larval population; Corn cob granules coated in Bti, the Bits (do not last long but) provide a punch, turning water black with larvae, to a clear pool void of future mosquitoes
- The Mosquito Bits are labeled to control Fungus Gnats in plant beds or pots
- Bits can be sprinkled on the soils surface or mixed with potting soil prior to planting will kill fungus gnat larvae with the same safety and target specific control offered for mosquito larvae
Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon
- Diquat Dibromide 37.3%
- Diquat Herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, lakes, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, landscapes, industrial land, recreational land, residential lawns, and public areas.
- Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre (4' depth) or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
Mann Lake DC-799 Apivar (10 Pack)
- Kills up to 99% of mites in one application
- Amitraz is continuously released over a six week period when the bees come into contact with the Strips
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Leave no significant residues in the hive
- Use one strip per 5 frames of bees
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Work-related pilot fatalities in agriculture--United States, 1992-2001. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2004;53 (15):318-20. . PubMed PMID:15103295 .
- Kunstadter, P, Prapamontol, T, Sirirojn, BO, Sontirat, A, Tansuhaj, A, Khamboonruang, C et al.. Pesticide exposures among Hmong farmers in Thailand. Int J Occup Environ Health. ;7 (4):313-25. doi: 10.1179/107735201800339227. PubMed PMID:11783861 .
- Kurniawan, AN. Product stewardship of Paraquat in Indonesia. Int Arch Occup Environ Health. 1996;68 (6):516-8. doi: 10.1007/BF00377880. PubMed PMID:8891796 .
- Algaecide For Pool
- Polyquat 60 Algaecide
- Algaecide For Ponds
- Black Algaecide For Pool
- Algaecide For Fountains That Is Bird Safe
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.