This is the top rated choice of other customers getting items related to dried kelp. For additional alternatives, take a look at our selection of Dried Kelp or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Dried Kelp Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Dried Kelp Online
- 3.1 3 Pack Kwangcheon Healthy Dried Kelp - Kombu Dried Seaweed 80g - 2.82 oz - Natural Alkaline product - Seaweed 100% - 3 Pack of 80g ( Total 240g )
- 3.2 CENALGA Organic Atlantic Kelp Kombu Whole Leaf Seaweed - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g Bag - Vegan - Perfect for Keto / Paleo Diet or Detox - naturally Gluten-Free - non-GMO - Fat-Free (1)
- 3.3 Emerald Cove Silver Grade Pacific Kombu (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- 3.4 Premium Dried Seaweed for Dashi, Kombu (Kelp) in Bulk | 2 lb - 32 Oz
- 3.5 Wel-pac Dashi Kombu Dried Seaweed (Pack of 4)
- 3.6 Sugar Kelp "Atlantic Kombu" Whole Leaf | 2 oz Bag | Organic Seaweed | Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- 3.7 Daechun(Choi's1) Sushi Nori (50 Full Sheets), Resealable, Gold Grade, Product of Korea
- 3.8 assi Dried Kelp, 2 Ounce
- 3.9 Chung Jung one Dried Seaweed Kelp (Dashima) 5.2oz (150g)
- 3.10 Dried Mix Seafood, Anchovy Kelp Dashi Pack, Made In Korea (16gX 10Tea Bags)
- 3.11 References
Best Dried Kelp ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Dried Kelp Online
3 Pack Kwangcheon Healthy Dried Kelp - Kombu Dried Seaweed 80g - 2.82 oz - Natural Alkaline product - Seaweed 100% - 3 Pack of 80g ( Total 240g )
- 3 Packs of 80g ( 2.82 oz )- Kwangcheon Healthy Dried Kelp - Kombu Dried Seaweed - Natural Alkaline product - Seaweed 100%
- Keeping Method: Avoid Direct Sunlight Store in a cool and Dry place / Made in Korea
- You can cook with Kelp to extract great flavor of KELP for soup or stew.
- Add radish, anchovy, and about 10g kelp to 800 cc water and boil over low heat for 30 minutes. / Add shiitake mushrooms and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Scoop out Kelp, anchovy, and radish./ Season with salt and pepper. / You can also add fish cake if you want.
CENALGA Organic Atlantic Kelp Kombu Whole Leaf Seaweed - 1.5 oz / 42.5 g Bag - Vegan - Perfect for Keto / Paleo Diet or Detox - naturally Gluten-Free - non-GMO - Fat-Free (1)
- Organic Kombu Seaweed
- Hand Selected Whole Leaves - Restaurant Quality
- High in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 - Rich in Laminarin and Mannitol - High in Calcium and Iodine
- Sustainably hand-picked and sun-cured from the clean, cold waters of Canada's East coast
- Gluten Free - Non-GMO - Kosher - Natural Detox - Perfect for Keto / Paleo Diet
Emerald Cove Silver Grade Pacific Kombu (Dried Seaweed), 1.76 Ounce Bag
- Dried Kombu Seaweed (Laminaria Japonica)
- Superior Flavor
- Harvested and processed using traditional methods
- Easy seal packaging
- Finding a good quality tasting kombu is hard to come by, we did the work for you and believe you will thoroughly enjoy using Tetsujin kombu in your dashi and other recipes.
- The only way to make a tasty broth or Dashi is to soak overnight piece of Kombu, then boil just for a few minutes with Tetsujin Bonito flakes - This will extract the flavors beautifully.
- Restaurant Quality ingredient in bulk size, this is enough Kombu for a serious foodie (250 single servings) or if needed for a large group or party. Used in all kinds of recipes for soups and broths.
- Product of China - This combination of vitamins and minerals makes kombu a nutrition powerhouse, chock full of antioxidants, which also boosts immunity.
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee - At WB Home Co. Our goal is to have you satisfied with your purchase, if for whatever reason you are not happy let us know and we will give you a full refund for your purchase.
Sugar Kelp "Atlantic Kombu" Whole Leaf | 2 oz Bag | Organic Seaweed | Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- CONTAINS: a 2 oz (56 g) bag of whole leaf Kelp "Wild Atlantic Kombu"
- ORGANIC: This product is Certified Organic by OCIA
- QUALITY: Sustainably-harvested in some of the cleanest waters in the world and tested for microbes, heavy metals, radioactivity, and other pollutants
- NUTRITIOUS FOOD: A good source of vegetable protein, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamins, anti-oxidants, iodine and other trace minerals
- EMPLOYEE-OWNED: As of 2017, Maine Coast Sea Vegetables was established as an employee-owned business where 100% of the company’s ownership is invested in an E.S.O.P. or an employee stock ownership plan.
Daechun(Choi's1) Sushi Nori (50 Full Sheets), Resealable, Gold Grade, Product of Korea
- Very Fresh.
- Gold Grade, Highest Grade Nori with Natural Unami flavor
- Net Weight: 4.4oz (125g), Product of Korea, South
- Each sush nori sheet is approximately 7.5" X 8.25"
- Resealable bag- store in the refrigerator
assi Dried Kelp, 2 Ounce
- Korean pantry necessity
- From Korea
Chung Jung one Dried Seaweed Kelp (Dashima) 5.2oz (150g)
- Kelp is an alkaline sea veggie
- Carefully selected from the south sea in Korea and then dried
- Produced with new technology that keeps the true flavor and nutrition of kelp
- 100% Natural Dried Kelp
Dried Mix Seafood, Anchovy Kelp Dashi Pack, Made In Korea (16gX 10Tea Bags)
- Dried Seafood Dashi Pack - You can add a seafood dashi pack to boiling water to make the taste of various soup dishes, such as Korean soup dishes, micro bean paste soup, and so on.
- Contains 50% Dried anchovies, 19% Dried Kelp, 13% Dried shrimp, 6% Dried green onion, 6% Red pepper seed
- Various kinds of seafood and vegetables are packaged in one pack, so you can make anchovy stock easily.
- The combination of seafood and vegetables adds a tantalizing flavor to the dish.
- Made In Korea
- Pennesi, C, Amato, A, Occhialini, S, Critchley, AT, Totti, C, Giorgini, E et al.. Adsorption of indium by waste biomass of brown alga Ascophyllum nodosum. Sci Rep. 2019;9 (1):16763. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-53172-8. PubMed PMID:31727939 PubMed Central PMC6856551.
- Brugger, D, Bolduan, C, Becker, C, Buffler, M, Zhao, J, Windisch, WM et al.. Effects of whole plant brown algae (Laminaria japonica) on zootechnical performance, apparent total tract digestibility, faecal characteristics and blood plasma urea in weaned piglets. Arch Anim Nutr. 2020;74 (1):19-38. doi: 10.1080/1745039X.2019.1672479. PubMed PMID:31661317 .
- Garcia-Vaquero, M, O'Doherty, JV, Tiwari, BK, Sweeney, T, Rajauria, G. Enhancing the Extraction of Polysaccharides and Antioxidants from Macroalgae Using Sequential Hydrothermal-Assisted Extraction Followed by Ultrasound and Thermal Technologies. Mar Drugs. 2019;17 (8):. doi: 10.3390/md17080457. PubMed PMID:31387225 PubMed Central PMC6723610.
- Li, SY, Wang, ZP, Wang, LN, Peng, JX, Wang, YN, Han, YT et al.. Combined enzymatic hydrolysis and selective fermentation for green production of alginate oligosaccharides from Laminaria japonica. Bioresour Technol. 2019;281 :84-89. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2019.02.056. PubMed PMID:30802819 .
- Silva, AFR, Abreu, H, Silva, AMS, Cardoso, SM. Effect of Oven-Drying on the Recovery of Valuable Compounds from Ulva rigida, Gracilaria sp. and Fucus vesiculosus. Mar Drugs. 2019;17 (2):. doi: 10.3390/md17020090. PubMed PMID:30717174 PubMed Central PMC6410329.
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.