This is actually the leading choice of other clients purchasing items related to kelp for dogs. For more choices, look at our full selection of Kelp For Dogs or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Kelp For Dogs Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Buy Kelp For Dogs Online
- 3.1 Life Line Pet Nutrition Organic Ocean Kelp Supplement for Skin & Coat, Digestion in Dogs & Cats,1.5lb, Model:20201
- 3.2 Raw Paws Pet Organic Sea Kelp for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz Seaweed Powder - Icelandic Kelp Supplements for Dogs Supports Thyroid Function, Natural Flea Control & Dog Dental Care - Dried Ocean Kelp for Dogs
- 3.3 Dogzymes Organic Norwegian Kelp for Pets, 3-Pound
- 3.4 The Missing Link - Organic Pet Kelp, Skin & Coat Formula — Limited ingredient Superfood Supplement for Dogs rich in balanced Omegas 3, 6, and 9 to support healthy nutrition and skin & coat health — 8 ounces
- 3.5 Solid Gold SeaMeal Kelp-Based Powder Supplement for Skin & Coat, Digestive & Immune Health in Dogs & Cats; Natural, Holistic Grain-Free Supplement 1 lb
- 3.6 Norwegian Kelp Vegetarian Blend - 1 pound
- 3.7 Norwegian Ocean Kelp Supplement for Dogs. Vegetarian Blend - 2 pounds
- 3.8 NaturVet – Kelp Help Supplement Powder - Plus Omegas – Supports Healthy Skin & Glossy Coat – Enhanced with Essential Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids – for Dogs & Cats (4 lb Powder)
- 3.9 Wholistic Pet Organics Sea Kelp Supplement, 1 lb
- 3.10 Thomas Labs C Kelp - Organic Kelp Supplement for Dogs & Cats - Rich in Essential Nutrients for Immune Support - (16 Ounces, Granules)
- 3.11 References
Best Kelp For Dogs ReviewsSelected reviews, tips and more info:
Offers and Discounts
Buy Kelp For Dogs Online
Life Line Pet Nutrition Organic Ocean Kelp Supplement for Skin & Coat, Digestion in Dogs & Cats,1.5lb, Model:20201
- Pure, rich source of natural vitamins and minerals: our Ocean Kelp contains naturally occurring phytochemicals and Omega‐3 fatty acids that are undamaged throughout our gentle processing steps; Essential for balanced growth, health and reproduction
- Supports overall health along with vibrant, healthy, skin and coat; Reducing excessive shedding, replenishes moisture in animal's skin to reduce flaking and itching
- Supports the thyroid to maintain a healthy weight; promotes healthy digestion and increased metabolism; supports the immune system to fight off disease and allergies; promotes increased circulation; promotes reduced arthritis pain and reduces joint inflammation
- ORGANIC ICELANDIC KELP: 100% Certified Organic by WSDA to USDA National Organic Program standards; grown in Iceland & harvested to the strictest international standards then dried at a uniform low temperature by hot geothermal water; packaged in the USA
Raw Paws Pet Organic Sea Kelp for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz Seaweed Powder - Icelandic Kelp Supplements for Dogs Supports Thyroid Function, Natural Flea Control & Dog Dental Care - Dried Ocean Kelp for Dogs
- PET IMMUNE BOOSTER: Our sea kelp organic powder daily supplement for dogs and cats is one of the most mineral-rich supplements on the market. Sea kelp naturally contains over 60 immune boosting nutrients! This iodine rich seaweed pet supplement supports thyroid health and metabolism, making great thyroid supplements for dogs and thyroid supplements for cats. Ideal for pets with autoimmune disease and hypothyroidism.
- HOLISTIC CAT AND DOG DENTAL CARE: Nature’s dog tooth powder is the perfect bad dog breath remedy! A unique enzyme found in kelp supports teeth health for dogs and cats by naturally dissolving plaque and tartar buildup. Pet kelp also supports skin allergies, itching and inflammation, promotes pet hair regrowth, and acts as natural flea control.
- VET RECOMMENDED: Our ocean kelp for dogs and cats is made with 100% organic sea kelp. Contains zero artificial ingredients, fillers, or preservatives. An excellent source of fiber, Norwegian kelp meal provides cat, dog, and even puppy digestion support. Our easy to use ocean kelp supplements for dogs and cats supports a strong glandular system and provides dog adrenal support.
- ORGANIC NORWEGIAN KELP POWDER: Cat and dog seaweed you can trust! Harvested from the cleanest, richest waters on earth, off the coast of Iceland. Manufactured in a GMP compliant facility.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We stand behind our brand, and value our customers satisfaction on every single order. If you’re not completely satisfied, we will provide a Full Refund – Guaranteed – no questions asked.
Dogzymes Organic Norwegian Kelp for Pets, 3-Pound
- Enhances immune function and helps with healthy skin and coat
- It is also a rich source of iodine which aids in gland function, especially the thyroid gland
- Kelp helps to provide those trace minerals that are no longer available in our environment
- Aids in healing and better coat pigmentation
- Promotes heart health, aids in digestion and can increase appetite
- ORGANIC LIMITED INGREDIENTS – Only the most powerful organic ingredients chosen for their efficacy, purity and safety to ensure you’re feeding your fur kid the best whole food nutrition possible.
- THE BENEFITS OF ORGANIC KELP — From iodine to iron to amino acids, Kelp provides pets with essential vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients needed to thrive. We like to call Kelp the new Kale.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT — This “vegetable of the sea” is the natural addition to help itchy skin and shedding issues and promote a luxurious, glossy coat and healthy skin.
- BALANCED OMEGAS — Each spoonful combines organic kelp, organic superfoods, and flaxseed to add the immune boosting essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to your pet's bowl.
- SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED + MANUFACTURED IN USA — Kelp is sustainably harvested from the icy waters of Nova Scotia and supplies a full panel of nutrients. A win for mother nature, a win for your pet.
Solid Gold SeaMeal Kelp-Based Powder Supplement for Skin & Coat, Digestive & Immune Health in Dogs & Cats; Natural, Holistic Grain-Free Supplement 1 lb
- COMPLETE SKIN & COAT SUPPORT: Solid Gold Seameal contains 60 trace minerals, 12 vitamins, 22 amino acids digestive enzymes and flaxseed to provide your pet with the ultimate ratio for a healthy soft coat.
- BOOST IMMUNE SYSTEM & EASE DIGESTION : Packed with natural digestive enzymes, pineapple, b vitamins, zinc, selenium, iron and magnesium Seameal help pets suffering from digestive issues by increasing the digestibility of their food and provide minerals essential for immune health.
- SAFE FOR ALL DOGS & CATS: Our natural holistic formula rich in omega-3 fatty acids, seaweed and antioxidants is safe for all even puppies and kittens. Make sure your pet is getting the proper nutrients with seameal today.
- EASILY MIXABLE: Seameal can be mix with your pets favorite wet food for daily feeding and is made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. 1 lb container provides approximately 3 month supply for 25lb-50lb dog.
- MADE IN THE USA: We proudly make Seameal in the United States with the highest quality ingredients free from gluten and grains making it perfect for pets with sensitivities. Backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Norwegian Kelp Vegetarian Blend - 1 pound
- Kelp products are manufactured from high quality Norwegian Kelp.
- Norwegian Kelp helps reduce stress, dry skin and allergies, shedding and improves the condition of the coat or feathers.
- Also reduces pain from arthritis.
- It helps restore pigmentation.
- Helps balance the thyroid and aids in digestion.
Norwegian Ocean Kelp Supplement for Dogs. Vegetarian Blend - 2 pounds
- Kelp products are manufactured from high quality Norwegian Kelp.
- Helps reduce stress.
- Helps dry skin and allergies.
- Helps reduce shedding and improve condition of coat or feathers.
- Helps reduce pain from arthritis.
NaturVet – Kelp Help Supplement Powder - Plus Omegas – Supports Healthy Skin & Glossy Coat – Enhanced with Essential Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids – for Dogs & Cats (4 lb Powder)
- Kelp Help Supplement Powder contains essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Kelp provides an excellent source of minerals to help support a healthy immune system.
- Combines the benefits of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids with vitamins for healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Please note: No Scoop Provided. Use any scoop method you prefer!
- For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. We recommend the daily amount be divided into two equal servings per day.
- NASC, cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
Wholistic Pet Organics Sea Kelp Supplement, 1 lb
- Supports the thyroid gland
- Superb for enriching pigmentation
- Supports normal shedding
- Raw, natural whole food ingredients
- Made in the USA and regulated by the NASC (National Animal Supplement Council)
Thomas Labs C Kelp - Organic Kelp Supplement for Dogs & Cats - Rich in Essential Nutrients for Immune Support - (16 Ounces, Granules)
- Certified organic kelp supplement that is rich in macronutrients and micronutrients
- Supports the immune system with beneficial ingredients including vitamin K, folate, niacin, iodine, calcium, sodium alginate, and organic kelp
- Clean, pure Norwegian kelp harvested off the cold, clean coast of Nova Scotia, Canada; processed under rigorous quality control standards to reserve the maximum benefits of the live seaweed
- Contains a variety of vitamins & minerals to support the physical and mental well-being of pets
- Helps fill the gaps of missing necessary nutrients in a dog or cat’s diet
- Kosono, S, Kasai, A, Komaba, S, Matsubara, T, Sato, T, Takahashi, D et al.. Novel hemagglutinin-binding sulfated oligofucosides and their effect on influenza virus infection. Chem Commun (Camb). 2018;54 (54):7467-7470. doi: 10.1039/c8cc03865a. PubMed PMID:29915822 .
- Yun, JW, Kim, SH, Kim, YS, You, JR, Cho, EY, Yoon, JH et al.. Enzymatic extract from Ecklonia cava: Acute and subchronic oral toxicity and genotoxicity studies. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2018;92 :46-54. doi: 10.1016/j.yrtph.2017.10.034. PubMed PMID:29108849 .
- Dogs, M, Wemheuer, B, Wolter, L, Bergen, N, Daniel, R, Simon, M et al.. Rhodobacteraceae on the marine brown alga Fucus spiralis are abundant and show physiological adaptation to an epiphytic lifestyle. Syst Appl Microbiol. 2017;40 (6):370-382. doi: 10.1016/j.syapm.2017.05.006. PubMed PMID:28641923 .
- Liu, Y, Zhang, S, Zhang, F, Hu, R. Adjuvant activity of Chinese herbal polysaccharides in inactivated veterinary rabies vaccines. Int J Biol Macromol. 2012;50 (3):598-602. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2012.01.035. PubMed PMID:22326819 .
- Smith, KF, Behrens, MD, Sax, DF. Local scale effects of disease on biodiversity. Ecohealth. 2009;6 (2):287-95. doi: 10.1007/s10393-009-0254-9. PubMed PMID:19921487 .
Last update 2020-04-15. Price and product availability may change.